Dr. Diane M. Kim, O.D. provides comprehensive eye exams for glasses and contact lenses, as well as for detection and treatment of eye diseases. She offers top quality eye care and her clinical excellence and expertise comes from her extensive experience with treating patients in private optometric offices and managing difficult cases at the University Eye Center of SUNY State College of Optometry. Dr. Kim graduated with honors from SUNY State College of Optometry, where she formerly served on the faculty as an assistant clinical professor and has been practicing Optometry and giving valuable community service since year 2004.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, SUNY State College of Optometry - 2005 to 2011
- Residency in Primary Eyecare & Head Trauma Vision Rehabilitation, SUNY - 2004 to 2005
- Doctorate Degree in Optometry, SUNY State College of Optometry - 2004
- Externship in Ocular Disease & Glaucoma, St. Albans VA Hospital in Jamaica, NY - 2003
- Internship in Pediatric Eyecare & Vision Therapy, SUNY State College of Optometry - 2003
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, B.S., St. John's University - 2000